[PD] problem loading externals??

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Dec 7 08:58:47 CET 2010

On 2010-12-06 21:53, Richie Cyngler wrote:
> Thanks IOhannes,
>
> I'm pretty sure it's the right download for my system. I've been looking for
> externals just to try a different one to see if I get the same result or a
> different one, but I'm having a hard time finding something that isn't
> already in pd extended.

so what is the _tested_ (with the test i sent in my last email)
architecture of the files you downloaded?

> I've attached a pic of my externals directory. Maybe I've got that part
> wrong?

unfortunately, this doesn't tell anything at all, apart from the fact
that you have a "gridflow.pd_darwin", which is what you need and which
is already found by Pd and, as the error you are getting is telling us.

again: please check the architecture of gridflow.pd_darwin

fgamsdr
IOhannes