[PD] [OT] join my at LinkedIn

David dfkettle at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 13:51:30 CET 2010

Like I said, Linkedin has been the victim of hacker attacks recently.
I received a bogus email supposedly from Linkedin, asking me to click
on some link in the email. I forwarded it to the admin at Linkedin,
and he said it wasn't from Linkedln. So I wouldn't blame it on them if
some of their customers are careless. It probably has nothing to do
with them.

David.