[PD] How to avoid "choppy" midi outputs sounds using multi-user DIY music controllers ? (newbie question)

Robb Mitchell robbathon at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 7 16:54:16 CET 2010

Thanks very much Lorenzo,

This sounds good, but I am not sure how to assign a midi input to an input which
is not a midi instrument.

Apologies for not being clear.  My musical controllers are not really
instruments by themselves - they are only simple movement sensors. I have PD
receiving bytes from the sensors over wireless via a single comport object.

But can PD be "cheated" to think that a message which is not a midi input, is a
midi input?  (and if so how? I see only outlets on the Midi-in object... )

cheers,

Robb