[PD] new license for pidip and unauthorized WAS: pd-pidip into Debian

Jose Luis Santorcuato santorcuato76 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 17:43:22 CET 2010

I don't quite understand why people do motion detection with squares like
that. I use a generic motion detection that gets me the centre of the
motion, and then when I rescale the values, it may split the possible
results into bands or squares because of rounding (if I quantise them).

Hi all!,

what is the generic motion detector you are using Mathieu? I use pdp...

Best Regards

José

2010/12/7 Mathieu Bouchard <matju at artengine.ca>:
> On Tue, 7 Dec 2010, Pagano, Patrick wrote:
>
>> pdp_mgrid
>
> I don't quite understand why people do motion detection with squares like
> that. I use a generic motion detection that gets me the centre of the
> motion, and then when I rescale the values, it may split the possible
> results into bands or squares because of rounding (if I quantise them).
>
> Nevertheless, if I have a picture of size (240 320 3), I can make groups
of
> rows and columns, for example I [#redim (15 16 20 16 3)], which turns a
> picture into a 5-dimensional grid, and then if I [#transpose 1 2], I will
> have a 5-dimensional grid that is a 2-dimensional grid of 16x16 icons.
After

http://arselectronicachile.blogspot.com
http://comunicacionnativa.blogspot.com/
http://www.myspace.com/santorcuato