[PD] [OT] join my at LinkedIn

David dfkettle at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 18:59:57 CET 2010

They were fake, they were directed towards some other web site. I
didn't keep the email so I can't remember where, but they weren't
goingto Linkedin. I didn't click on them, I just hovered the mouse
over the link to see where it went, so I don't know what would happen
if you clicked on one of them. But the email looked legitimate,
someone less paranoid than myself could easily have clicked on it. I
happen to have an account on Linkedin, but I didn't recognize the name
in the email so I was a little suspicious.