[PD] Pd-extended 0.42.5 (stable + nightly) tiny fonts?

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Wed Dec 8 00:22:49 CET 2010

Hi Hans and all,

After reading too many books and not doing much PD, I'm back.

I'm now running on an ubuntu64 lucid installation, and using the
corresponding pd-extended package. I also tried yesterdays nightly build.

Both versions show object and console text in a super small font. It
looks like 8 or 9 point. I thought it may be the dpi setting (since
nvidia cards seems to mess with that a bit) but changing the dpi setting
in xfce font settings appears to make no difference.

Also the object boxes are bigger than needed for the text size. I've
attached a screenshot.

Thanks,
B. Bogart