[PD] new license for pidip and unauthorized WAS: pd-pidip into Debian

Jose Luis Santorcuato santorcuato76 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 16:31:11 CET 2010

Well, I used pix_blob, or blob tracker, do not remember exactly, but I
always gave erratic readings or based only on two axes, I like working with
coordinate and mgrid are well suited to that need. Mathieu Gridflow ever
asked me, I have not tried what Derek and Mathieu proposes no doubt I will
today, but obviously I ask the question because I do not like to rely on a
single object or platform.

Best regards friends

José

This is a great topic