[PD] gridflow 9.13 for windows?

patko colet.patrice at free.fr
Wed Dec 8 16:44:33 CET 2010

 Hello MiS,

I'm actually sharing this archive, with a binary compiled in november, and will make another one in a few days:

http://megalego.free.fr/pd/gridflow/

 This should be gridflow 9.12, I didn't heard about a 9.13 version,
also HC told me to put the link on puredata.info but I don't understand how this plone site is working,
 I can't post anything without getting errors.

 This binary should work on XP even if this has been compiled on a Vista machine,
but only with pd-extended because there is something actually clashing with vanilla version,
that has been recently resolved from what I've understood.

 Actually I'm trying to resolve an ASIO issue on pd-extended/Vista if someone else could flag this, that would be great.

--
Patrice Colet