[PD] Fw: Pure Data Resources

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 9 00:01:08 CET 2010

Hi Robb,

http://www.tigoe.net/pcomp/stamp/stamp-midi.shtml
is good to look at, considering that MIDI is a serial interface it's pretty
segregated in terms of data - scroll down the page until you see the chart.

I suspect you are using the [makenote] object which is monophonic. Open the
dynamic patching example I send you. It builds the contents of [pd $0-subsub] in

[pd-$0-submidimix] to contain 128 [makenote] objects, 1 for each note. I'm
thinking of trying to implement this in two dimensions with my [polymap] object,

but haven't got round to it yet.

Best,
Ed

Metastudio 4 for Pure Data - coming soon!
Metastudio 3 still available at http://sharktracks.co.uk/puredata