[PD] new license for pidip and unauthorized WAS: pd-pidip into Debian

Jack jack at rybn.org
Thu Dec 9 02:20:25 CET 2010

Hello,

You can use [pix_crop] with [pix_movement]/[pix_movement2] and
[pix_blob] to have something similar to [pdp_mgrid]. [pix_crop] will
return a subimage of a (for example) video from a webcam. Apply on each
subimage [pix_movement]/[pix_movement2] and [pix_blob] to return the id
(or coords) of the [pix_crop] when the size of the blob is > to a
certain value.
++

Jack