[PD] new license for pidip and unauthorized WAS: pd-pidip into Debian

Jose Luis Santorcuato santorcuato76 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 02:33:50 CET 2010

Hi Jack!, I was testing proposed by colleagues, and it works, I
removed the noise, not yet determined what happens, but it becomes
stable, at least the stable axes can provide data, but I keep trying,
I've worked with opencv and works without problems, also gridflow is
amazing ...
Now, the moment I'm testing this and yours Jack, I like plot, but
remember the grid view, I have seen in the help or the site of Pd. In
work, the grid blue and red dots.

What else could be proposed?

Best regards

José