[PD] Pd-extended 0.42.5 (stable + nightly) tiny fonts?

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Thu Dec 9 02:52:12 CET 2010

Thanks Hans,

I installed those fonts, removed tcl8.4 (leaving 8.5) and reinstalled
pd-extended.

No change in font size.

I also tried starting pd-extended with the -font-face flags, and still
no change.

I also switched from the binary on puredata to the pd-extended package
in the ubuntu repo, which is version 0.42.5-3.

I also confirmed in xfce and in the nvidia settings that my screen dpi
is 96, and a 96 pixel wide square is indeed 1in on screen.

What else can I try?

An interesting note, If I open the 'about PD' patch, and change the font
size, 10 and 12 point choices change only the height of the font, the
width stays constant between them. Both x and y change for the other
font size choices. I can make a screenshot if that helps.

I have to say its great to have pd-extended in the repos! and 64 bit!
Much has changed. :)

Thanks,
B.