[PD] new license for pidip and unauthorized WAS: pd-pidip into Debian

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Thu Dec 9 11:23:08 CET 2010

You probably mean [grid], another of Degoyon's objects from the
unauthorized lib. This means it could have the same potential problems
for inclusion in PDx as PiDiP. Another problem with this lib is the lack
of Windows binaries in PDx, I've run into this issue at workshops
before. Obviously I am not fascist enough to ban windows from my
workshops! ;-)

Best,
D.

--