[PD] new license for pidip and unauthorized WAS: pd-pidip into Debian

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Thu Dec 9 14:29:09 CET 2010

i just recently had to re-write an important patch w/o grid and playlist~ because of this
when i was starting out in linux i thought they were these cool advantages to switching but time and again they became an issue because i could not run it on windows [if that's all a student had]
i think Yves' externals are very nice especially Grid, Playlist~ and cooled~
just wish there was not such an issue with using them and porting them for others

in the end i used some pf Eric Lyon's objects that did not have a snarky political bent on them

pp