[PD] Body controlled a/v granular synth

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Thu Dec 9 16:48:17 CET 2010

The tracking is done in a very powerful proprietary windows-only software developed by Frieder Weiß
http://eyecon.palindrome.de/
It is designed mainly for dance performances and interactive. He currently works on kinect integration for depth information.

In the video we mapped the position and width of the person in the cameras field of view to the grain position.

m.