[PD] Segfault with less libs

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 17:50:58 CET 2010

I tried with gdb, and it prevents the crash just like -verbose. When i
detach pd from gdb, the crash happens.
 watchdog: signaling pd...
 watchdog: signaling pd...
 watchdog: signaling pd...
 watchdog: signaling pd...
 Segmentation fault

Similarly with valgrind, there is no crash just 100% CPU, watchdog
signaling, and it goes on forever unless i quit.
Are there further tricks? Or shall i start putting back libs into the config
one by one?

Andras

--
Muranyi Andras