[PD] Pd-extended 0.42.5 (stable + nightly) tiny fonts?

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Thu Dec 9 19:53:04 CET 2010

Hi Hans,

Now I'm really confused. I tried -verbose and it shows the following in
the path.

/var/lib/defoma/x-ttcidfont-conf.d/dirs/TrueType/

I rechecked the installation of the recommended fonts (see
small-font-pd-extended-#2.png) and verified the command line flags. Even
the font size does not change. Tk scaling is 1.2508464142813174.

So maybe tk is not reading the fonts for some reason, so I did a little
wish8.5 test, presented in tk_likes_dejavu.png.

Am I the only one trying to use pd-extended 0.42-5 on a 64bit lucid
machine with nvidia proprietary drivers?

I tried switching to "nv" or "nouveau" but X does not start, looks like
I'd have to remove the proprietary drivers just to test.

I'll try it on my lucid live DVD when I get a chance.

.b.