[PD] readanysf~ buzzing problem

august august at alien.mur.at
Thu Dec 9 21:30:45 CET 2010

> Hi August,
>
> Thanks for looking into this. I ran the stress patch again on pd-vanilla-0.42-6
> and heard a buzz after a minute or so. I also got the following error in the
> console (although not at the same time as the buzz)
>
> readanysf~: error on m_decode_block inside perform()
>
> James

Okay,  try this one now:

	http://aug.ment.org/software/readanysf~testing2.tar.gz

	I don't think it is a memory leak error.  memory usage should be real
	tight.

	I'm guessing the buzzing comes from when the dsp is stuck.  It can't
	happen in the readanysf~ function that sends out the audio. ..but
	could happen right when you open a file and the open callback spits
	out file inof.  I've moved some things around.  I hope this helps.

	please test and let me know.

	-august.