[PD] new license for pidip and unauthorized WAS: pd-pidip into Debian

ydegoyon at gmail.com ydegoyon at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 18:02:39 CET 2010

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> On Dec 9, 2010, at 5:07 PM, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:

haha, of all i read of all my friends here,
this is the most funny ...
this really shows you have no idea of what it is...

anyway, 2 useful things,
instead of the stupid comments i read :

* pidip and unauthorized have been removed from svn
and there's no way you can use or distribute them
if you don't respect their license.

* they are available now from here :
export CSVROOT=:pserver:anonymous at giss.tv:/home/cvs
cvs co pidip
cvs co unauthorized

at the same time i tested all again and fixed a few things...

voila,
sevy

pd : i'm super happy that i don't have to collaborate
with some people here, really, i'll celebrate...