[PD] Pd-extended 0.42.5 (stable + nightly) tiny fonts?

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Fri Dec 10 19:30:18 CET 2010

Hi Hans & Andras,

Andraz, Indeed the wish test looks fine.

Hans, I removed 8.4 to make sure everything was running on 8.5. wish
certainly (eventually) points to wish8.5

Note I have pd-vanilla (puredata) installed from the lucid repos also.
It looks fine, and since I removed 8.4, and only 8.5 is installed,
vanilla must be using 8.5.

To check if its some weird nvidia thing, I'm going to boot up in the
live DVD and see if pd-extended still looks tiny.

Thanks for the debugging suggestions all.

.b.