[PD] buttonbar GUI plugin

ALAN BROOKER alan.brooker2010 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 12:38:46 CET 2010

Hi

Can I just check where the other gui plugins go? I dropped them in a folder
called *start up* in /usr/local/lib/pd-externals and get the following
errors in the console- thanks for any tips

---------
UNHANDLED ERROR: couldn't open
"/usr/local/lib/pd/startup/object_tags.tcllist": no such file or directory
    while executing
"open [file join $::sys_libdir startup object_tags.tcllist]"
    ("uplevel" body line 42)
    invoked from within
"uplevel #0 $tclcode"
FAILED TO LOAD /usr/local/lib/pd-externals/startup/object_db-plugin.tcl
-----------
-----------
UNHANDLED ERROR: window name "create" already exists in parent
    while executing
"menu .popup.create"
    ("uplevel" body line 11)
    invoked from within
"uplevel #0 $tclcode"
FAILED TO LOAD
/usr/local/lib/pd-externals/startup/disabled/insertintopopup-plugin.tcl
(Tcl) INVALID COMMAND NAME: invalid command name "pdtk_pd_meters"
    while executing
"pdtk_pd_meters 0 0 0 0"
    ("uplevel" body line 1)
    invoked from within