[PD] [PD-dev] pd-pidip into Debian

ydegoyon@free.fr ydegoyon at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 19:38:27 CET 2010

András Murányi wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 5:17 AM, ydegoyon at gmail.com
> <mailto:ydegoyon at gmail.com> <ydegoyon at gmail.com
> <mailto:ydegoyon at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Bernardo Barros wrote:
>
>         2010/12/4 Mathieu Bouchard<matju at artengine.ca
>         <mailto:matju at artengine.ca>>:
>
>             It's because GPL is for hippies, or something.
>
>         It's the other way around. BSD is hippier:
>         Someone in Berkley smoked marijuana and said:
>         "hey man, let's just give it away, who cares what people will
>         do with it,
>         let them turn this into proprietary or whatever".
>
>         I don't get this BSD fondness of the PD people....

>     you confuse marijuana with LSD if i can intervene,
>     it was LSD license at that time,
>     for a joke that makes sense
>
>     then you are all buried deeply in the same system
>     that it's useless to talk, really
>
>     ciao,
>     sevy
>

> What do you know about us?
> Why do you take the privilege to offend people on this mailing list?
> When you go to the supermarket, you yell the same things at people?
> Or you don't go to the supermaket? You don't pay taxes? You don't have
> have a driver's license, ID card, social security, you didn't go to
> school "by the system"?
> I'm afraid what you call "system" is human civilization, and even if
> you wish to believe otherwise, you are part of it too.
> And again, you don't know what we do against or for the "system" so
> pay more respect and don't offend people you don't know shit about.
>
> Andras

yeh classical ...

after having been called 'fascist' here on this list
or someone making useless shit, etc ....
i'm the one offending the others...

i just say i felt like working in the army ( the US one)
when working in the pd community,
so yeh i quit it,
but i keep my shit available
for los companer at s that wants to promote linux
( yeh they are all fascists )

i'm just laughing of your confusion
and bye bye,
have fun reading wikileaks.