[PD] Pd+pachube+python

Michal Seta mis at artengine.ca
Sat Dec 11 21:26:31 CET 2010

On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 8:26 PM, FernandoG <dataferx at gmail.com> wrote:
> Data can not get in a number box object, this error mesagge is diplayed in
> console:   error: gatom: no method for '1'

I don't know simpleOSC but this code/description looks like your '1',
by the time it is received by Pd is untyped(?), and there fore
numberbox does not know how to deal with it.   Did you try [print]?
You may want to pass that output through [sprintf %i] or something
similar (perhaps just [trigger float] will do?) to 'cast' it into
proper datatype.  I don't have pd handy to test but this should set
you on the right track.

./MiS