[PD] Pd+pachube+python

mark edward grimm mgrimm at syr.edu
Sat Dec 11 22:39:36 CET 2010

wow... looks like a lot of platforms are supported.
http://community.pachube.com/software_hardware

maybe a native pd external or pyext external would be nice....

anyway... i would like to know if you get this working..,

thanks!
mark

On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 3:26 PM, Michal Seta <mis at artengine.ca> wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 8:26 PM, FernandoG <dataferx at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Data can not get in a number box object, this error mesagge is diplayed in
>> console:   error: gatom: no method for '1'
>
> I don't know simpleOSC but this code/description looks like your '1',
> by the time it is received by Pd is untyped(?), and there fore
> numberbox does not know how to deal with it.   Did you try [print]?
> You may want to pass that output through [sprintf %i] or something
> similar (perhaps just [trigger float] will do?) to 'cast' it into
> proper datatype.  I don't have pd handy to test but this should set
> you on the right track.
>
> ./MiS

mark edward grimm | m.f.a
IT macintosh engineer | adjunct
syracuse u. | vpa foundations | timearts
mgrimm at syr.edu | 315.378.2136