[PD] pd-pidip into Debian

Martin . blindmanonacid at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 23:25:42 CET 2010

+1 for including the line about military use in pd's license. That will make
us all happy. And the military then has to use maxmsp.

Though, I assume it means military institutions and not my own militant
guerilla art.

But, we could also conclude that war/military is commercial, at least in the
sense that war is waged for profit, and thus GPL should do....