[PD] getting fft values in .txt and then resynthetize

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Dec 12 12:12:14 CET 2010

Hi,

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 08:05:30PM -0800, ronni montoya wrote:
> hello  , i would like to be able to save all the fft data of a  sound
> as values in a txt file, I need to manipulate those .txt values in
> other software and then I need to reload those values from the .txt
> file in pd and  resynthetize, how can i do this with pd?

Write your fft-results into a table with [tabwrite~] or with [tabsend~] in a
subpatch that can be [switch~]ed off, then store that table using a message
like "write filename.txt" sent to a receiver named like the table.

Ciao
--
 Frank Barknecht            Do You RjDj.me?          _ ______footils.org__