[PD] new license for pidip and unauthorized WAS: pd-pidip into Debian

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Dec 12 16:06:16 CET 2010

On Thu, 9 Dec 2010, Husk 00 wrote:

> You have many tools to don't run into problematic issue during
> workshops. I mean, always you will find an alternative to an object that
> suit your needs on your platform. The solution is not ban windows as not
> ban pidip or unauthorize. Is just talk about alternatives and
> possibilities, telling what you use and what people can use. Show (and
> tell about) the different flowers of our garden

Some of us have restrictions about the use of software. If our contract
says we have to teach only free software (because the course is explicitly
about free software, for example), we can't teach pidip or unauthorized,
because they are not free software.

Look at this -> http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html