[PD] ASIO not working with RME fireface and pd-extended 0.42-5

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sun Dec 12 22:05:55 CET 2010

One thing that would be really great to test is the latest SVN/CVS
version of portaudio.  The version of portaudio in Pd-extended is
newer than the version included in pd vanilla, and it includes lots of
fixes, like 64-bit support on Windows and Mac OS X.  So we'd lose a
lot just going back to the older version that fixes this specific
problem.

It seems they have also introduced bugs on Windows, so the best thing
would be to help them fix them.

.hc