[PD] Pd refcards

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Dec 13 06:32:51 CET 2010

Since we are on this topic, I just realized today as I was adding some
info to the new downloads page, this has the possibility of also
serving as a searchable pd-database of objects.  If each library on
the downloads page included a list of the objects, then they'll show
up in the regular puredata.info searches. For example,

http://puredata.info/community/projects/software/mjlib

.hc