[PD] mailing list

jurgen noise.now at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 12:24:56 CET 2010

I personally found your suggestion to ydegoyon to unsubscribe if he's not happy extremely violent and inappropriate. Do you think that your own way of reacting to posts here should be elevated to become standard of the entire group? What an idea!

Everybody's contribution and comments to the list are good because they contribute to ongoing processes. What you personally consider useful obliges nobody else but you.