[PD] mailing list

ALAN BROOKER alan.brooker2010 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 13:02:37 CET 2010

 Jurgen:

I don't agree that it is a “ extremely violent” comment because it is a
suggestion rather than any sort of threat? Perhaps you be a bit more
specific by what you mean. In any case, it is reasonable thing to say- if
you are not happy with the people here don't subscribe to the list. “If you
don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all”

Everybody's contribution and comments to the list are good because they
contribute to ongoing processes. What you personally consider useful obliges
nobody else but you.

 Would like to explain just how useful and constructive ydegoyon's previous
comment was in that “there are only three collaborators and you call that a
community”? What is the point is saying that? You must agree it is a comment
to really just take the piss out of the developers and is demotivating.
Hardly sensible discourse

 Do you think that your own way of reacting to posts here should be elevated
to become standard of the entire group? What an idea!

 No, that is not the case at all, and if this is the impression I have given
, then I apologise-were all adults here and if I have done something wrong
then I am willing to take a step back. If you don't agree with me, that's
fair enough-like I said bad feelings between people is not a good thing.

 To just me it seems, that Sevy is pissed off and is just trying to piss
other people off. If you like have look back at some of the previous posts
and then tell me if you think his posts are constructive or not.