[PD] mailing list

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon Dec 13 16:27:50 CET 2010

On Mon, 13 Dec 2010, jurgen wrote:

> I personally found your suggestion to ydegoyon to unsubscribe if he's
> not happy extremely violent and inappropriate.

At the risk of sounding a bit like Degoyon, I suggest that you open some
history books, to see what extreme violence looks like.

Then, perhaps, you will use more appropriate vocabulary.

> Do you think that your own way of reacting to posts here should be
> elevated to become standard of the entire group? What an idea!

Speaking of which, on pd-list/pd-dev, Degoyon is, by far, the person who
has the most often used the words «everybody» to describe his own opinion,
and «nobody» for the opposite. Whenever he talked like that, you didn't
speak up, and usually, no-one does.

> Everybody's contribution and comments to the list are good because they
> contribute to ongoing processes.

May you elaborate on that ? Sounds curious...