[PD] libraries in Pd-extended 0.43

ydegoyon at gmail.com ydegoyon at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 16:53:12 CET 2010

what ? again?

because i criticize the structure of this fake community?
because i protest against the way decisions are taken?

this is immature?
i will not qualify your comment here,
it's just very low.

and saying 'if you don't like people on this  then subscribe
( i guess it was unsubscribe )' is even dumber,
i don't have to agree with people again to work with pd
and don't need an authorization from you.

sevy