[PD] libraries in Pd-extended 0.43

ALAN BROOKER alan.brooker2010 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 17:39:21 CET 2010

*

Downloads for PD extended from 2010-12-06 to 2010-12-13 for windows:  1607

Downloads for PD extended from 2010-12-06 to 2010-12-13 for OS X:  841

Downloads for PD extended from 2010-12-06 to 2010-12-13 for Debian:  6

so the total for downloads over a 7 day period across all platforms is 2454.
That is allot of users for PD extended and the period doesn't even cover a
whole month, that is a healthy user community to me.

An email is sent asking for more people to help out in maintaining libraries
and your response is to just take the piss and say 'ha ha here are only 3
collaborators...”. How is that suppose to make the few developers feel? How
is that being constructive when someone is asking for help in maintaining
the project?

To say; “ Maybe if there was a more open process of selecting libraries
there would be more developers” would be more helpful because maybe then
things would change.

It was a disappointing response, but I wish you the best.

*
*
*
*