[PD] libraries in Pd-extended 0.43

ydegoyon at gmail.com ydegoyon at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 17:49:28 CET 2010

note exactly what i'm talking about :

my libraries ( pidip and unauthorized ) cannot be included
because of their license... good, i'm happy of that

now i see in the new list that :

* pdp is not included

some other libraries have never been included like :

* pdvjtools : never included, as people doing pd-extended
don't care about video
( personally i think it's what's pd is best for )

* pdp_opencv, pix_opencv : sometimes we tried to include it
but saw it was impossible for the rules pd-extended
impose to your package ( no autoconf, ... )

so yeh all seems blocked,
for the lack of discussions and agreements,
not coming in any way from me.

saludos,
sevy