[PD] libraries in Pd-extended 0.43

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Dec 13 18:03:42 CET 2010

yves,

Your contributions are welcome in Pd-extended, you have recently
chosen again to work against it.  That's your choice.

A couple of points:

- autoconf is welcome in Pd-extended (see Gem, pdp, zexy, oscx, etc.)

- pdvjtools, pdp_opencv, and pix_opencv all could be added if someone
does the work.  You've made it clear that my contributions there are
not welcome there, so I stopped trying.

Oftentimes, when a library gets added to Pd-extended, the original
author stops doing the release work and it falls on me.  For example,
I don't work in video at all, yet I have fixed bugs in pdp, pdp2gem,
and pidip. Plus I recently worked with Tom Schouten to make a pdp
0.12.6.

.hc