[PD] Osc phase and number of periods for subsonic touch-music

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Mon Dec 13 19:47:48 CET 2010

Hi Daniel,

Sorry for the late reply on this subject.

To do exactly as you describe it is possible to
take the cosine or sine of a line over period.

Use [vline~] as it is much more flexible.

Take a line running from 0 to 1 in some time,
and use the cosine function to obtain exactly
one period in the same time.

Note: You don't need the 2 * PI with Pure Data
audio objects, they are adjusted for radians
(rotation normalised so that 2*PI = 1 )

--
Andy Farnell <padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk>