[PD] msd-editor persistence question

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Dec 13 21:07:48 CET 2010

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 05:53:25PM +0000, J bz wrote:
> Most immediate is how do I save the structure I have created as a pd patch?
> I'm aware I can save the DS as a txt file but does that mean that I have to
> go through the editor everytime I want to use the structure?

If you choose the "msd"-option to save your settings, then everything is saved
into a textfile as normal Pd messages, which you can directly feed to [msd2d]
or [msd3d], so you don't need to go through the editor anymore.

Ciao
--
 Frank Barknecht            Do You RjDj.me?          _ ______footils.org__