[PD] Pd refcards

Karim Barkati digitalsib at online.fr
Mon Dec 13 22:56:05 CET 2010

Yep Jonathan, it's basically help-intro.pd...

Nope Mathieu, I didn't know about these translation files. It's very interesting and it could have saved me some questions on translation issues ! But it's some consolation to me that usually manual adjustments stay necessary to fit on one or two pages *nicely* ;-)

- Karim