[PD] libraries in Pd-extended 0.43

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 14 00:31:58 CET 2010

As far as improving documentation, I'd say every object in Pd-ext should be
documented clearly in a help patch that outlines:
1) what the object does
2) what its arguments are (and how they function)
3) what messages are accepted at each inlet, and output at each outlet
(and the meaning of those messages, unless it's obvious)
4) _clear_ example patch
5) any related objects (esp. internal objects)

If right-clicking "Help" for an object doesn't bring up a help patch, or if
that help patch is just a placeholder, it should be considered a bug.

-Jonathan