[PD] [netro] is a network synchronising [metro]

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Tue Dec 14 03:18:24 CET 2010

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 12:28:02PM -0500, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> Ah, that's fun!  Sounds like a great object for use on phones and
> tablets.

Unfortunately Android is doing something weird where the broadcast packets are
being sent but not received. I need to contact Peter Brinkmann to see if he can
shed some light on why that's happening as it's a major use-case for me to use
this abstraction on phones and tablets as you say. Might require some upstream
patches to Pd itself, but hopefully not.

If anyone has the opportunity to test on iOS devices I would be very keen to
hear how it works there (as with OSX and Windows too).

Cheers,

Chris.