[PD] new license for pidip and unauthorized WAS: pd-pidip into Debian

Jose Luis Santorcuato santorcuato76 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 04:26:06 CET 2010

Thanks Mathieu, well, I've been tracking with pix_background and
pix_blob, also with the controversial PiDiP library, is very sad to
have problems... but...life ... I programming on processing and
arduino and yet can not understand all the code a gridflow,I spent so
not much time, I teach in the universities here ...califications and
burocracy... I'm trying to decipher the code and I deeply appreciate
your help Mathieu, you're the that really helped me, this year I have
worked with opencv, gridflow...good... but i need more time...

Thanks Mathieu and list...

Best regards

José

Next week i show my work transitos... hypermedia...net art and
installation... hurra!!!!

--
http://arselectronicachile.blogspot.com
http://comunicacionnativa.blogspot.com/