[PD] 0.43 nightly build

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 14 06:23:29 CET 2010

I took a stab at using the 0.43 nightly build on Lenny.  The package installed ok and here's what I found:

* when I first ran pd, I got an error because it was looking for pd-gui.tcl et al in /usr/tcl, which didn't exist. So I copied everything from the /usr/lib/pd-extended/tcl and then it worked.
* created [f] on a canvas, right-clicked and did "Help".  Couldn't
find help patch.
* tried Preferences->Path... and got a segfault.
* no externals will create, no iemguis will create.

-Jonathan