[PD] [PD-dev] pd-pidip into Debian

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 14 14:26:21 CET 2010

On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 19:38:27 +0100, ydegoyon at free.fr <ydegoyon at gmail.com>
wrote:

> yeh classical ...
>
> after having been called 'fascist' here on this list
> or someone making useless shit, etc ....
> i'm the one offending the others...

when did this happen exactly? do you have a link?
the only reference I find is at http://tinyurl.com/372ktwu, and in my
interpretation, it was a remark coded in the programming language called
"humour" (notice the emoticon). if you want to read it literally and look
for conflict, that's your choice.

about the "useless shit", I didn't find any reference for that exact
string. the string "useless" has too many results for me to use my time
sorting through these. but strangely, if you read the comments from people
in the last days (after you removed your code from svn), I don't recall
anyone calling it useless. In fact they called your stuff "quite useful"
and "great code" (I'm quoting from memory), including people that you have
no problems attacking and insulting gratuitously. I guess that's why they
still have the pacience to endure your immature rants (disguised as punk
libertarian political remarks), because if your objects weren't of value
to anyone you would be ignored.

if you have so much energy wanting to come out, I would suggest some
sport, or a boxing bag. you should feel better after an intense training.
it's healthier for you, and for us as well.
or keep posting comments, but please with whole sentences, and with
logical (and valid) arguments. everyone would be interested in that, and
something might come out from that.

João Pais