[PD] L2Ork Pd update now available

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 11:38:36 CET 2010

--- On Wed, 12/15/10, Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> wrote:

> From: Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico at vt.edu>
> Subject: Re: [PD] L2Ork Pd update now available
> To: "Jonathan Wilkes" <jancsika at yahoo.com>
> Cc: pd-list at iem.at, l2ork-dev at disis.music.vt.edu, lau at lists.linuxaudio.org, piksel at piksel.no
> Date: Wednesday, December 15, 2010, 8:24 AM
> On Tue, 2010-12-14 at 21:50 -0800,
> Jonathan Wilkes wrote:
> > For example-- right-click on the top left-hand corner
> of cnv in run mode (since you can't select anything in run
> mode, this will ensure
> > it's not selected).  Then choose "Properties".
> >
> > Now when I click "Ok" under these circumstances I get
> the segfault.
> >
> > -Jonathan
>
> Got it and fixed it.

You're simply hiding the bug:
1. With the Properties dialogue open, go back and click somewhere
on the patch to deselect the iemgui.  (Btw-- there are times when
this behavior is convienent, so please don't make the Properties
dialogue force focus.)
2. Click "Ok".
3. Still crashes.

No crash in Pd-vanilla 0.43.