[PD] L2Ork Pd update now available

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Wed Dec 15 22:50:35 CET 2010

There is still some work to be done before those can be shed because some of those externals in their original non-aliased format use inconsistent naming schemes. Namely some of them use abbreviated format like a2l (or whatever its name is I cannot remember off top of my head) while others use full name. So I guess what I'm saying is that community needs to decide whether to keep the long or short versions of those objects and convert the ones that arent accordingly. Until that happens I think aliases will have to stay.