[PD] L2Ork Pd update now available

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu Dec 16 02:46:11 CET 2010

On Wed, 15 Dec 2010, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:

> If you look inside the externals/build/src folder you should see
> them.  (I think they are all from zexy but not absolutely sure.)
> Isn't class_addcreator supposed to take care of this?

class_addcreator can only take care of this if it is run. It is normally
run by the _setup function of the .pd_linux (or whatever) file. That file
was normally loaded by using -lib (the startup list of libraries) but
since then, Hans exploded as many libraries as he could manage to, with
the firm belief that it made a positive difference. As one of the results,
the aliases don't get registered because _setup has to be run first, and
the appropriate _setup is found by looking for the .pd_linux file.