[PD] L2Ork Pd update now available

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Thu Dec 16 04:04:01 CET 2010

> Sounds good to me. I've made it a habit years ago to not use aliases.

Except it is not consistent that way in respect to zexy lib where a2l is
default object for any2list whereas list2symbol is written out in full.
It seems to me either one or the other approach should be the right one.
The code should be also gutted of redundant setups so that we don't get
what Jonathan encountered where s2l creates ok after symbol2list has
been. This makes me wonder if those zexy aliases should stay, at least
for time being.

>                              kill your television

Wholeheartedly agree :-)

Ico