[PD] A bit of fun

Andrew Faraday jbturgid at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 16 14:40:57 CET 2010

[sudo rm -rf / (

[shell]

* Disclaimer, do NOT do this. No realy, Don't! This would be a REALLY
STUPID THING TO DO!!!!

Subject: Re: [PD] A bit of fun
From: noise.now at gmail.com
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 19:55:46 +0800
CC: pd-list at iem.at
To: jbturgid at hotmail.com

those two very simple patches are very instructive, thanx a lot. I was unaware that it is that easy to call shell commands from withitn Pd. One could do quite some damage with this I assume...
Thanks again,Jurgen
On Dec 15, 2010, at 4:19 PM, Andrew Faraday wrote:Hey there
I don't know whether to be proud of these patches or abjectly ashamed, but I thought you might like a nosey. Two patches I was playing with on my mac...