[PD] L2Ork Pd update now available

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Thu Dec 16 20:07:33 CET 2010

On Wed, 2010-12-15 at 17:15 -0800, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:
> Hi Ivica,
>      This may just be leftovers from a previous install:
> When I run pd by typing in '/usr/local/bin/pd-l2ork' it works fine.
>
> When I run it by typing pd-l2ork, I get:
>
> sh: /usr/bin/pd-gui: not found
>
> And it just waits there until I hit <ctrl-c>.
>
> Any hints?
>
> -Jonathan

I did some digging on this and found a fix for it. Apparently my
s_main.c changes were for whatever reason not registered by the make and
thus skipped. Once I retouched s_main.c thing now builds as expected
with pd-l2ork binary working globally.

I will be uploading the new version later today.

Many thanks for the report!

Best wishes,

Ico